Why is My Internet So Slow All of a Sudden

0 comments
A sudden Internet slowdown can be an extremely frustrating experience when you need to wait for several minutes for just your Gmail account to get loaded or when Facebook takes an eternity to log you in. Not surprisingly, the most common SOS call on online forums, reads like, 'Why is my Internet so slow all of a sudden? What do I do?'. The aim of writing this article is to identify the prime causes that may lead to your Internet connection slowing down suddenly.

I am no Internet guru, but having gone through Internet slow down situations, quite a few times in the past, I think I can tell you a thing or two regarding what might bring down your connection to a crawl. The problem may have its source in a hardware issue or a software issue. Let us take a look at both kinds of causes, in the following lines.
Read complete article.


Post a Comment