The stupidity to clicking "any" link

0 comments
Hello friend i am writing this article to security protection, these days it's very common we don't see what link we are opening.
The stupidity to clicking any links without given the real attention to the URL.


Lets check the above scenario that could happen to you also:
Two people talking in a chat,first person asks the other to visualize a social network profile.
The first person sends a link to the other person
The second person opens the link to view the profile ,which comes asked to do login first
The second person does not pay attention to the link that could be fake, she opens the link without any worry
The first person which could be the (bad one) steals the login credentials
Someone may ask: How many people don't pay attention when they open a link ?
Well, the answer is very simple: [Many]
<-=-=-=->
Attacker: Hello how are you?
Victim: I am well who are you?
Attacker: Your admirer
Victim: Where did you get my id?
Attacker: I got it from a friend of yours on hi5
Attacker: You're cute, I thought we can get a date...
Attacker: We are in the same place
Victim: But I do not know you and mom told me not to go out with strangers
Attacker: Here I give you a link to my profile
Victim: O.K.
Attacker: hxxp://deppy-hi5-com-friends.co.cc
Attacker: Here's the address to my profile
Attacker:
Waiting......
Attacker: Hey are you still there?
Victim: Yes, now get on your profile
Victim: But it does not work
Attacker: Perhaps it's a network problem!
Attacker:
Victim: aha I see..
Attacker: Try later
Attacker: Excuse me I have to go now..
Victim: O.K.

Overview
Security is important, should not be neglected.


Post a Comment